Sunday, May 2, 2010

Attitude Problems

Last Thursday, my student's mom called up because her daughter was absent for her summer class session. It happened 3 o'clock in the afternoon, when she explained about her daughter's ballet class sched over the phone and asked to pick-up the worksheets so her little girl could work her lessons at home. The school policy does not allow to send the worksheets out. I told her that her daughter can work out her lessons the next day and that we would cover up another 1 hour. The mother demanded EXPLANATIONS why the school does not allow such and put down while I was still explaining.

I didn't expect somebody could actually do such- not from an educated person...but GEEZ! she has an attitude!

She still had the face to show up to me and asked considerations for her daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment