Monday, December 21, 2009

Of CATs and DOGs

My home is like a zoo menagerie - 3 dogs, 5 birds, 2 cats, several chickens and a handful of roosters, a turtle and 7 human beings.Of all the things present at home - which include all the furnitures and plants, i love my cats the most. I have one stripe grey tabby and a white (with orange spots) one. Both are nice and playful. Our dogs are playful too but most of the time i get a scratch or scrape on my skin when playing with  them. When one of my 2 cats got sick, he (they are both male) would sleep in my room. A sweet thing to do for a cat, letting his owners know he is not feeling well and seeks attention.
Spending 10 hours in my workplaces is too stressful but when i reach home and my cats brush their soft furs on me i feel relieved and relaxed. I do not know what they have on their fur but one thing is for sure - they are helping me a lot to decrease my stress. Of CATS and DOGS - cats are more to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment